Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kevin Stebner CJSW Lungfish Extravaganza!

Sorry it's been so long for me! Between Ghost Throats, Sled Island, and releasing 2 albums this month I've been a busy busy man...although my partner in crime, MK, also released 2 records AND went on tour, so I guess I have no excuses.

I have something pretty neat to post today. Best bud and bloggin' partner, Kevin Stebner took control of CJSW's Post Everything radio show. Never one to follow the rules, Mr. Stebner yelled "CanCon be damned! We're listening to Lungfish, and nothing but Lungfish for 2 whole hours!!!" and that's just what he did! Well to be fair, it was 2 hours of Lungfish and Lungfish related material but nonetheless, this is 2 hours of radio you should be listening to. If you've never heard the band this is a great place to start, and fans of the band will probably hear some random and obscure song, because you're dealing with a man with a serious collection!
~AB

No comments:

Post a Comment