Thursday, July 29, 2010

12 Aullidos - S/T

Spain really has the crusty screamo genre on lockdown! 12 Audillos is a record I've been debating putting up for a while just because it's not a style of music I know or listen to very often. Regardless I'm really digging it. I don't know too much about this band, but it sort of reminds me Orchid and Reversal of man, but way more vicious and violent sounding. I don't usually like to do this, but I'm just going to quote their write up on last.fm because it sums this band up pretty perfectly.

"Too heavy to be tagged screamo, too all over the place and drawn out in composition to have the concise impact of power-violence, and too modern and freaky in attack to be labeled simply “hardcore”"

Anyways, check this out. It's really rad!
~AB

No comments:

Post a Comment